EVE (formerly Exploited Voices now Educating) is a volunteer, non-governmental, non-profit organization composed of former sex-industry women dedicated to naming prostitution violence against women and seeing its abolition through political action, advocacy, and awareness raising that focuses on ending the demand for paid sexual access to women and children's bodies.
EVE operates under a feminist model, acknowledging that prostitution is born out of sexism, classism, racism, poverty and other forms of systemic oppression.
We invite women with personal experience in the sex industry or with sex-trafficking to connect with us. Confidentiality GUARANTEED!!!
Trisha Baptie Speaks at TEDxSFU
Buying Sex Trailer
Resources available on this website:
- Why prostitution should not be legalized: EVE's position and political recommendations
- Prostitution in the news
- Reports, papers, and other research on prostitution
- Books about prostitution as well as trafficking and other related subjects
- Videos about prostitution from conferences, media interviews, etc.
- Things you can do to help abolish prostitution
- Send your MP and/or MLA a letter supporting the abolition of prostitution
- Links to other websites
- How to connect with us
EVE is a proud signatory and working group member of the Emancipation Now Coalition.